Created: 18 December, 2017
Last update: 11 May, 2018
Standup Alice (“we”, “our” or “us”) operates the Standup Alice website https://www.standupalice.com and its sub-domains (here and after referred to as the “Website”) and provides the Standup Alice Slackbot and other Standup Alice services (referred together as the “Services”).
What data do we collect?
1. Slack Team data: When you or another user in your Slack Team adds the Standup Alice Slackbot for your organization, we receive the team name, team Id, team tokens from the Slack API. For each Slack channel visible to Alice, we receive the channel name and channel Id from the Slack API.
2. Slack User data: If you are a member that is added to one or more standups, we may receive your Slack username, first and last name, Slack avatar, timezone and email address from the Slack API. This data is collected and shared as part of Standup Alice daily report to your team only.
3. Standups: Standups that you created in Website, including channel infomation member information, a set of questions, standup time and advanced options.
4. Conversations at the Standup Alice Slackbot: We store messages directed at the Standup Alice Slackbot, whether by direct message, by conversations during the dialogs with Standup Alice Slackbot or submit conversations from Standup Alice website. These messages are deleted after 5 days from our database. We do not store messages not directed at the Standup Alice Slackbot.
6. Payment data: We use Stripe for payment processing. Therefore, if you submit your payment data, including credit cards, it will be processed by Stripe and governed by Stripe policy. We don't store your payment data in our database.
How do we use your data?
We are not disclosing any of your data to anyone but your team. We do not sell, lease or transfer your personal data to third parties, but we may and sometimes shall disclose your personal data if one of the following circumstances occur:
- As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process; when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- We are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal data, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal data;
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
How do we protect your data?
Your data is contained behind secured networks. All sensitive/credit data you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
You can download your data that are remaining in our database by log into your profile at https://app.standupalice.com/alice/profile
Alice automatically deletes conversations after 5 days.
Standups and its settings can be deleted in the Website
If Standup Alice is removed from Slack, your team data is automatically removed from our database within 24 hours after we receive "uninstall" event from Slack.
Should you ever decide to delete your account, but want to keep Alice in your team, you may do so by emailing email@example.com.